What does the Kansas shootings, the National Mall #Together2016, TransAsia 235, Pulse Nightclub, Prince, the London Bridge / Hoover Dam, Roseburg,OR shooting and the Killam Clock have in common? Enjoy Folks, wear headphones.
Some supporting factoids:
1) The Newton and Hesston, KS shootings are 6.17 miles apart
2) The Charleston Church Massacre and the Charleston Slave Revolt of 1822 both occurred on 6-17
3) The dedication of the Hoover Dam to the inscription found on the London “Bride” is 29011 days
4) The French train hero, Spencer Stone, was first in the news 2977 miles from the Killam Clock. We had 2977 victims in 9-11 and it was 2977 days from Hitler’s book Mein Kampf being published in English. The date was 10-13. Same date as the London Bridge inscription and the time Bush makes in I Pet Goat 2 when turned upside down.
5) The French train hero first in the news to next time in the news in Sacramento, CA was 11092 km (29011)
My Kansas shootings video –
Diner in Paris reference album 3-29, 9-11 2nd
A quick look at I Pet Goat 2 and the 2016 Economist Magazine cover for 2016. I talk you through a little review of the London Bridge / Hoover Dam series and then I show more connections with Bataclan Theater, HDI Arena in Hanover, Germany and the Radisson Blu Hotel bomb threat in Mali. Connecting back full circle to Spencer Stone in Sacramento and the London Bridge / Hoover Dam.